Wednesday, November 23, 2011

So Thankful

Okay...I admit it. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of the year. I love the sentiment of it and getting together with family and friends, the Macy's parade, and yes, the football. But most of all, I love that it makes me stop for a few minutes and be thankful for many blessings…

• friends and family who always support me in everything I do
• the opportunities I've had this year to spread my art wings
• my beautiful children and husband who always make me laugh
• a nice warm house to live in, food to eat, and our health

They seem like simple things, but they are oh so important. As a special thank you, I'm offering 10% off in my shop through this weekend. I wish you and your family a most wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

rachel awes said...

i love your list!
all the importants.
happy favorite thanksgiving to you!

Eric Barclay said...

Lovely as always. Have a wonderful holiday!