Saturday, March 17, 2012

Whimsy and the Mixed Media Journey

This coming Monday (March 19), I'll be presenting a program at the DuPage Art League (218 W. Front Street, Wheaton) called Whimsy and the Mixed Media Journey. It will include a little bit about my creative journey, my musical background, and how I ended up creating whimsical works of art. I'll also be doing a demo on how I create my pieces and what media I use. This is an interactive program as well, so come with a sketchbook or journal and a pencil!

There's social time at 7 p.m. and the program starts at 7:30. Hope you can stop by for some creative fun and a couple giveaways too!

1 comment:

Bella Sinclair said...

Oh, I wish I could have gone! I love this bird with its happy colors. And the leaves remind of of jeweled acorns! Beautiful!